ACV DAY 13

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Ok, @susans_shrinking is right. I feel like there were a bunch of folks who said they were doing this and I wanna know how it’s going! I’m gonna start tagging folks. 😉

I am plugging along with my berry/protein/ACV drink. I feel no effects from the ACV in this drink at all (not even the little tingle I was getting after a few days of drinking it straight). Alongside the berry water and a packet of True Lemon it’s not undetectable but I will say that it tastes like it’s supposed to be there.

Appetite control continues. Although not sure if that’s working for or against me. I was given a caloric target of 1,700 calories a day to lose 1 lb. a week by my dietician. That’s just never happened consistently (a few times, but it’s rare) and the ACV drives that down even further. Most days I land around 1,300 calories.

Another thing I notice though is that I don’t crave coffee as much. Coincidence or not?

Robin Miller
      Participant

Actually, now that you mention it, I’m noticing that about the coffee.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok So Nikki, the Nut wants you to increase your calories to lose? I am around 1400-1500 calories a DAY to maintain my weight loss. My weight fluctuates between 123-125lbs every day depending on how much liquid I am taking in. I have not been running or exercising since I am not cleared until 1 week from now after this tummy tuck, but I am getting around 6000-10000 steps every day.

ACV—- I continue with my mix, but so far I am not 100% clear on what it is doing for me. I have not noticed appetite control. I am taking my ACV every day around 2 or 3pm. That might have something to do with it? At what times are you and Robin taking the ACV? First thing in the morning?

welnic09
      Participant

I’ve been keeping up with the ACV challenge so far! I have to say, I do feel like I have more and I’m down 3 pounds!  I’m still not a fan, but I’m tolerating it better!

Denise Lucas
      Participant

So I decided that my aching gut couldn’t take it anymore. I have tried it with food, in 20 oz of water, by itself, with mio, and after about day 8 it started to hurt when I’d drink it. I was wondering today if maybe I’d not eaten enough when I drank it? I hate to stop, but once the aching started it lasted quite some time, so much so that I mentioned to my hubby that I wondered if I had an ulcer brewing that the ACV found.

At any rate, I had made salad dressing with it so will continue to use that, but am gun shy about trying it. Anyone have success with it after initially having pain when drinking it?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.