ACV DAY 14

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So Robin you drink ACV in the morning? I might havr to change my routine.  I drink in the afternoon.  I have at least 3-4 cups of coffee in the moring and it sometimes causes me to skip my breakfast.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I’m off today and haven’t done mine yet, but I’m about to go mix up my drink! @susans_shrinking I do mine in the morning too and I’ve noticed the same effects throughout the entire day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok I will try it starting tomorrow to have it in the morning. Yall do it first thing before coffee I assume?

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Yep! My overall goal was for water to be the first thing in my stomach so I do my big water with the berries and ACV.

Robin Miller
        Participant

I actually have mine after a cup of coffee. I need something in there or my pouch really hurts. But since starting this challenge, I find that I’m satisfied with the one cup of coffee instead of the several I used to have.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Ok mine is done for today!

dmelick66
      Participant

I was taking the ACV in 8 ounces of water but now I am just drinking it straight and usually drink water after it. I noticed that it curves my appetite to the point that I may even skip a meal. I have a couple people in my office doing it with me and they say it also curves the appetite. For me, taking it straight and not mixing it with water is the way to go.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

I was doing it straight but found it uncomfortable to do so first thing in the morning, which was when I was doing it (logistically that works the best for me).

Look at you, getting your co-workers in on the action!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.