ACV Day 5

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

I had a cup of coffee this morning before downing my ACV. Apart from the warm “glow” going down,  things were much better today. I think that this is a good way for me to do this. The only thing that I have noticed is that I find that I have no interest in eating or drinking a shake for several hours afterwards. However, that being said, I’m also not sleeping well at all since starting PT, so that could also be why.

Robin Miller
      Participant

Nikki, I just happened to do a fasting blood sugar today, I will continue to do them and see if I notice a change. After a week or so, I’ll try the suggestion in the article of taking a tablespoon at night to see if that changes anything.

Denise Lucas
      Participant

I forgot today. Not sure how considering it’s on my kitchen counter. If it was a snake it would have bitten me! Cannot bring myself to get out of my warm bed and drink it. I’ll get back to it in the morning.

I think part of the “thing” with ACV is that you are to drink it with the 16oz water prior to meals so you fill up and you eat less. Great theory.  Not sure how it plays out in practice.

Well done ladies!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.