Home Welcome to the Foodie Forums! Monthly Challenges August 2017: The FNC “Mini-Pledge!” Sign up for the August 2017 Challenge: The FNC "Mini-Pledge"!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KathyP
      Participant

I’m in. I also find you’re sneaky and evil (in a good way) to get me to FINALLY commit to the weekly plan. Grumble Grumble Grumble.

@kperevosnik

Sarahlareina
      Participant

Is this challenge really about how many challenges we can do at once?!

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

I’m slow today cuz I’m like, “Huh?”

There’s one day overlap with the July challenge but other than that, what challenges are we in? (Cuz whatever they are I’ve been slacking at them!)

Sarahlareina
        Participant

The vitamin challenge!

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Oh yeah but that’s sort of a separate thing in my head lol. Probably because I’m not running the activities for that challenge!

My faith in you guys persists, though. You all are awesome.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Oh yeah but that’s sort of a separate thing in my head lol. Probably because I’m not running the activities for that challenge!

My faith in you guys persists, though. You all are awesome.

baylorbev
      Participant

I am in!!! 🙂  This is going to be a big challenge since vacation is in the middle of this but hopefully this will keep me focused on my journey as a whole including weight loss!!! 🙂

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

What I like about the Pledge-esque process is that you pick your own thing to work on, so I hope that makes it easier for things like vacations because you get to adjust for your different schedule!

Maria A
      Participant

I’m all signed up!! ?

@thinkhealthy

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m in. I may have signed up twice. This week has been crazy and while I think I signed up the day you posted this, I can’t for the life of me remember for sure.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.