Keymaster

I’m gonna keep a running log today.

8 a.m. – 16.9 oz

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

11 a.m. 16.9 oz

Kwarfield
      Participant

This last week has had me knocked out. Living off hot tea and hot coffee. Today I feel human, I sound like a disgusting awful stuffy coughing mess, but I feel human. On the way to my second cup of coffee I stopped myself and thought about this. I don’t need hot coffee or hot tea. I need liquid. LOTS OF LIQUID. I’m past the starve the flu portion and at the flush it out stage. So I filled up my water cup and started chugging.

Of course now I’m in the Dr office where they need you to go first…. apparently I haven’t had enough to overcome my shy bladder. Ooops

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m at 52 ounces and about to have something more (had to wait for that 30 minutes to be up)

And yes, my consumption was definitely up yesterday.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

6:00 – 20 oz. (Total = 53.8)

Maria A
      Participant

I think yesterday was about where I normally am. Today, I am way behind. Maybe 16 oz. of water today. I’ve been very cold all day and I will only drink water if it’s ice cold. So more coffee (decaf and regular) than anything else. May get another 8 oz. in before bed, but I’m not totally confident I will. Plus with my temporary limited mobility, it’s a little difficult to keep running to the bathroom, but I will keep trying towards my goal.

@thinkhealthy

Beth
      Participant

To answer the question, yes I did drink about 6 oz more yesterday than a usual work day. Today looks to be not as good … 64oz will be my goal … Need another 16 to make that happen … Tomorrow is another day with a better likelihood that it could happen 🙂

Blanche J
      Participant

Will be well over 80 ozs today! Lord, I need to buy more TP!!!

kmbella363
      Participant

76 ounces today and way too much time in the bathroom!!

Karen B

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m at 88 ounces at the moment. With the herbal tea I always drink before bed, I will end up with at least 108 ounces for the day.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Ended up with 65 ounces yesterday, which is much more than normal.  Was cutting strawberries at church this evening, for a shortcake fundraiser tomorrow, and didn’t manage to drink there.  They gave us pizza, I had one small slice, and it doesn’t seem to want to pass.  So I may be short on my goal for today, unless it passes soon.  Should end up with about 55 oz today.  Sometimes I hate my pouch.

Sarahlareina
      Participant

“Is she crazy?”  Yep, that pretty much captures it!

Yesterday wasn’t a typical day, so I had less water than usual but more than I would have without the challenge. Today I’m back to my routine. 36 ounces so far and I plan to get another 8.

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I made it just barely but then fell asleep. Oy.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.