I need a person. Do you need a person?
I’m going to be 100% honest with you. I have had many up’s and down’s in my weight loss journey. I’ve lost massive amounts of weight and gained it back – and lost it again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
But when I look at the times in my journey when I’ve been most successful I see a few things in common. Of course I had clear goals and I made plans to carry them out. But that alone wasn’t enough to keep me from throwing in the towel. You know what made the real difference?
When I was most on top of my game, I had a kickass support system. I had people!
Now let me switch gears a moment and ask you a question. How are your goals going? If they’re going well, I congratulate you! But I’m thinking maybe you are here because you realized what I did early on – this process is a struggle!
Maybe you are beating back old habits that are trying to creep back in. Maybe you’re trying to get back on track with exercise, vitamins, water, your food intake. Maybe you just want things to get better but you don’t know where to start.
As you read this, if this applies to you, I don’t want you to get discouraged and I especially don’t want you to beat yourself up. You know why? Because you’ve got people!
Inside the Foodie Nation you’ll find the people and resources you need to get yourself back on track – with a plan you can stick to. That’s because inside you’ll find:
- A solid support system of fellow post-ops also working on their goals. Since you are all in the same community, you’ll get to know each other’s goals and challenges, and get real and meaningful support!
- A 24/7 chat room where you can go to socialize, get quick advice, vent about the non-op world, or anything else you’d like!
- Weekly motivation calls. Just like our bodies need vitamins to stay strong, these live support tools will help you stick to your goals.
- Monthly motivational challenges that will get you back on track and keep your head in the game.
- Healthy Living Workshops you can do at your own pace. I’ll help you learn the tips and tricks to making healthy living second nature!
- Accountability Buddies. Sometimes it’s helpful to have that one person you check in with as you both work your goals. Inside the Foodie Nation you can find someone to give you the personalized attention and support you need!
- Rewards for staying the course. You’ll have access to exclusive Foodie Nation swag that isn’t available anywhere else, along with the chance to win it for FREE for staying consistent with your goals!
From top to bottom, this community was designed to help you get back on track, stay focused, and achieve your health goals!
Join the Foodie Nation – and let us be your people!
Hurry up! We’re waiting for you!