ACV DAY 9

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Yeah beyond temporary appetite control, not sure I feel much different. But easier to drink it now AND I’m going to stick with this through the month.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sorry for some reason I do not get notification about new posts for the challenge. I have been taking my tablespoon every day so far. I have not noticed any change so far in anything. But that is kind of obvious, since my changes would happen in my blood panels with the cholesterol. I forgot to actually check my blood pressure before we started the challenge so I have nothing to go on. I will check it tomorrow and keep a log over the rest of the month to see if there is an improvement.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

@susans_shrinking, to get notifications you have to subscribe to the forum. To do that you’d go to the forum (here’s a link) and there should be a subscribe link at the top of the page. Here’s a pic:

Anonymous
      Inactive

ok got it thanks, I was subscribed to the monthly challenges and I thought that would have been included LOL but I am signed up for the April ACV challenge forum now 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.