ACV DAY 20

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I haven’t done today yet but will when I get home. I like it mixed with fruit punch flavored sugar-free drink mix!

I believe I will continue as well. My eating has been very under control. I hope it’s not the placebo effect BUT I figure maybe there’s something in the gut chemistry that is changing? I dunno.

Robin Miller
      Participant

I don’t think it’s a placebo effect since I went into this with no idea what to even look for. When I mentioned it to my husband, he wasn’t surprised by it .He said that he knew it helped with weight loss, so he figures that the appetite suppression is probably how. I don’t know how or why it works, I’m just glad it does!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not sure about any benefit for me at this time. I have not noticed a change at all. Or maybe I am not paying close enough attention!

Robin Miller
        Participant

Susanne, I wonder if it’s the difference between having a gastric bypass and a sleeve. Nikki and I both have the bypass.

Kspot42

all I have to say it you gals are BRAVE! I can not stand the smell or taste of ACV or any Vinegar for that fact! But I am having fun reading through your results!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.