ACV DAY 6

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I won’t be done til I get home. Didn’t bring my ACV with me to DC lol.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have either of you experienced appetite suppression? I have ACV first thing in the morning (combining it with water & sugar free honey that I found at Wally World [Walmart]) and I’ve noticed that my pouch is not too happy for about an hour after, but the effects seems to last all day. I have a meal and I can’t finish. A couple of bites and I’m done. Yesterday I had turkey meatloaf, green beans, and mashed sweet potatoes. I was able to stomach the sweet potatoes for the most part (because of the texture), but the meatloaf and green beans were too filling. I had to stop. It seems to effect me all day. It doesn’t matter what I try to eat. I wondering if this is a good thing or bad…..I feel fine, not light headed, lethargic, tired, etc. Just curious if anyone else is having the same experience.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

One of the claims is that ACV helps you eat less. Whether that’s good or bad, I think, depends on where you sat with eating before. If you felt like you were eating too much or too much of the wrong thing, appetite suppression might not be a bad thing whereas if you were struggling to eat enough, it probably is a bad thing.

That said, I tried putting something on my stomach before doing the ACV and that helped a lot. But. If you feel like it is messing you up, discontinue! (Or call your doc if absolutely need be.) Just wanted to point that out. Don’t finish the challenge if you think it’s impacting you in bad ways.

Robin Miller
      Participant

I usually have a cup of coffee before the AVC and my pouch seems to handle it OK. But, I have noticed that I go longer in the morning without being hungry. I was going to eat a protein bar halfway to Temple this morning. I was about to pull into the parking lot at the Bone and Joint clinic when I realized that I hadn’t had my protein bar because I never got hungry. I noticed this on Monday when I went also. I don’t worry about eating on a schedule when I’m home, but have noticed that I’m not getting hungry until almost lunch time.

Denise Lucas
      Participant

Tummy did not like today’s ACV effort. I had eaten beforehand too. I did it as a shot. Well actually, I mostly filled my mouth with water then sipped the ACV into my water-filled mouth, and GULP. It was less harsh, but I really think it needs the dilution of the water and drinking it over several minutes not to bug me.

No major awareness about my wellness at this point. Gonna keep on with it though. Gotta get in the muthhhhaaaa every day!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yea, I decided to skip it today (Friday) and my guts aren’t bothering me. I was actually having discomfort later in the day when I would eat. It curbed my appetite, but it was also causing me pain after eating – similar to eating too much. I’m going to have to stop for the time being, because I’m pretty sure that’s not suppose to happen. I think I may dilute it in water and try again, but I won’t lie, I’m a bit gun shy at this point.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I think you did the right thing. #Hugs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.