ACV Challenge starts TODAY!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

Day 1 done. If today is anything to go on, it’s going to be a long month! I will definitely be working on a way to make this more palatable!

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

On reading Robin’s experience I decided to dilute in a LOT of water. Wasn’t too bad. Tasted sorta like water with lemon but still smelled like vinegar.

Maria A
      Participant

OK, I took my apple cider vinegar and put it in my oatmeal this morning (is this acceptable??). It isn’t too bad (yes, still in process of eating). Almost tastes like apple oatmeal.

@thinkhealthy

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I’ve decided the more ways we each do this, the more ideas we will have!

Blanche J
      Participant

I am currently drinking water with it in it…. um… it’s tolerable

Denise Lucas
      Participant

Howdy all! So I just put a little squirt of stevia in my acv and it made it about 1000% better.

Also read the suggestion to put it in a smoothie which I could see working well.

I have raw, unfiltered honey, and I’m not objectionable to adding a few drops for its health benefits.

Salad dressing has been suggested on several of these forums I’ve read, so I bought a little dressing blender bottle and am going to give that a go too. Nothing says we have to drink it, right?

And as one person said, adding it to water may just prolong the agony, so take it as a shot and chase it with somehthing that is more palatable.

Keep the ideas coming!

Denise Lucas
      Participant

@nikki_massie, those are some darn pretty measuring spoons! 🙂

Leigh Ann Bunker
      Participant

I thought it tssted horrible in plain water, so I added Crystal Light lemonade powder to it. No way could I take it in plain water every day. Really dislike the smell too.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I didn’t mind the smell. Smells like vinegar which I’ve never found particularly objectionable. I am probably going to play around with some uses of it. Like Denise said, there are lots of ideas out there! I wanna try salad dressing as well.

Trevonda
      Participant

I use water packets.

Waltsgirly1
      Participant

What is the best time of day to drink the apple cider vinegar.  First thing or with food?  Thoughts

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Good question. That said…no idea!

Blanche J
      Participant

Oops! Nearly forgot to take it today.. sipping now! I ASKED my hubby not to put the bottle in the cupboard…. grrrr. ?
      I honestly don’t really mind the taste in water.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.