I need help.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Personally I’d pick up with the current day and finish strong!

kmbella363
      Participant

I would start where you are with today and continue forward. If you feel like it and have the time you can always backtrack a day or two. But the most important thing I think you should do is be as kind and gentle with yourself as you would be with one of us….you deserve it!!

Karen B

KathyP
      Participant

agree with the other comments.

Progress not Perfection.

@kperevosnik

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

I agree. Start from today, and go forward.

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I would also like to point out that the 31-Day Journaling Challenge is totally going in the Workshops section when it concludes. That way members who didn’t do it this go round can try it if they want and it’ll be available for new members.

So that is to say this won’t go POOF at the end. It’ll be around and you can make-up the entries you missed, if you want to.

🙂

Kspot42

Thanks! Today I will get it done!

Robin Miller
      Participant

Start from today. Don’t worry about getting the previous ones done. You can always go back later and do them. Or not. But DO NOT let the previous days become a thing that hangs over you causing stress and worry. The world’s not going to stop revolving if you never do them! I learned a long time ago that I’m never going to be perfect and I will never be able to do everything perfectly. Neither can you. And that’s okay. That’s what makes us… US! Enjoy the journaling.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.