Journal Prompt – Day 9

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

Do you know that I read these prompts right before I go to bed and usually wake up during the night thinking about them?

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

I was actually worried about that (and throwing folks off with the days).

I post at night because some folks are early morning journalers and…much as I love you all…I’m not waking up at 4 a.m. to post the prompt! So I usually do it right before I go to bed.

Robin Miller
        Participant

Oh, they don’t wake me up. I almost always wake up in the middle of the night. However, now I think about the prompt instead of stressing that, once again, I’m not sleeping. I also find that when I sit down to journal, I’ve pretty much have it already written in my head because of all that middle of the night thinking.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Done for today. Hard to take an honest look sometimes.  I’m really enjoying this challenge, though.  Even on the harder ones.

Mary Grisaffi
      Participant

ok done May 9th journal.  Positive affirmation seem silly at first but repetition helps to implant the thought into our brain.  I need to do this.

Maria A
      Participant

Journaling completed today!

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.