Journaling Challenge – Day 2

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

All done for today. I read this prompt when you sent it last night and have been thinking about it since then trying to decide what words those would be. The same ones kept coming back to the front of my mind so I figured those must be the words I’d like (love) to live by.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

You’re better than me. This prompt confused the HECK out of me at first!

I worked it out. But it took a few days. 😉

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Done for today.  It’s by Dr Seuss, and something I’ve tried to live by for years (not always successfully), so this one was pretty easy for me.

Beth
      Participant

Done … This one was tough … I think I live by many words … But I chose just one phrase and went with it

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Omigosh me too! You might notice on BF I quote my mom and my grandma a LOT. And I was like “all those words!”

Ack.

But I liked the challenge of this one because it made me think and distill what my personal outlook on life is.

Wasn’t easy though 😉

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Omigosh me too! You might notice on BF I quote my mom and my grandma a LOT. And I was like “all those words!”

Ack.

But I liked the challenge of this one because it made me think and distill what my personal outlook on life is.

Wasn’t easy though 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Done. This one was much easier for me than Day 1.

Mary Grisaffi
      Participant

Day two journaling done.  Not to difficult but it did bring somethings to mind that had escaped me before.

oh left a couple of pages for more day one entries if the mood strikes which I am sure it will

.May 2 journal 2017

Kspot42

Yeah… I finished… But it took me all day. This one was hard for me. Mostly because I could not come up with anything I ACTUALLY live by. I have things I WANT to live by but struggle with remembering them when the time is right. BUT I did it! Thanks Nikki.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.