Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Maria A
      Participant

My journaling is complete for today.

@thinkhealthy

Denise Lucas
      Participant

Done for today as well. Thanking God today for His intervention that led to one of my greatest blessings in disguise. I found out that my boyfriend had a baby during a break up we had and he hid it from me. We were actually shopping for engagement rings when he couldn’t get approved for credit to buy it. His credit report came to the house, and on it was 1800.00 of back child support. Not a huge deal–except I didn’t know he had a baby! It lead to a much-overdue breakup. Thank the good Lord!!

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Wow! That really is a blessing in disguise!

Robin Miller
      Participant

All done! This one was easy! My husband and I have talked about it for years. It involved him being fired for not being willing to lie on an accident report. We ended up with a much better job and finally not having to live literally from paycheck to paycheck and praying that nothing would happen that we couldn’t pay for.

Mary Grisaffi
      Participant

ok just to make sure. I have logged in all 4 days so far and I believe I have checked in for all of them. This day 5 I need to think on for a while but will get back here to check in a little later.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Hey Mary. You’re good to go I think.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Done with this one, although I may add to it if I think of more.

Mary Grisaffi
      Participant

Done with day 5.  Where the heck do I tell you I’m going to bed by 11:30pm .  I am so confused. Lol

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Mary that’s in your messages. It’s not that different than FB. Think of the sleep conversation like when you chat me on FB. It’s in your messages. ?

Maria A
      Participant

Day 5 done. Also decorated yesterday’s entry.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.