Simple Daily Habits Day 23

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Water – I don’t wanna talk about it (like 25 oz. oy…)

Unplugging – did that!

No eating before bedtime will happen.

KathyP
      Participant

Well, yesterday had no food plan and I failed miserably on the healthy eating front. I did ok on fluids and unplugging and not eating before bed.

Today I’m halfway on water, and had lunch out with the Friday crew – I grocery shopped last night and planned food today. Much better.

plan to unplug here in a few, curl up with my book and meet two of the goals for the next hour.

good night

@kperevosnik

Sarahlareina
      Participant

60 oz. H2O today, unplugged for almost 2 hours, made all my food, and no eating before bed.  I won’t do so well over the weekend – I only see my husband on the weekends and we go out for meals at least a couple of times.

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Unplugged today, had 45 to 50 ounces, ate an hour ago.  Didn’t do so well on planning, but did buy ingredients today.  So, will make chili tomorrow for dinner.  And if I feel better, will make potato salad; if not, on Sunday

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday at 68 oz, all other goals met

Maria A
      Participant

About 30 oz. of water yesterday. Unplugged several times for an hour (in between me bugging Nikki). I ended up having a protein bar just before I went to bed. Friday and Saturday nights are usually eating dinner out with my husband, so these meals tend to be planned but unplanned. Rest of day I ate what was available at home.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.