Simple Daily Habits Day 28

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Maria A
      Participant

Unplugged most of day. About 30 oz. of water today. All food was available at home and when I went out this afternoon planned for that with snacks and water. Not planning to eat anymore tonight (last food 8:30) and bed should be soon.

@thinkhealthy

Sarahlareina
      Participant

LOL Robin!  I unplugged for nearly two hours today, which is rare!  I’ll stop eating by 7:30 and did eat meals prepared at home, although I stopped at the grocery store to get a protein bar after an extra hard workout.  I’m at 62 oz. of water and not sure I can push 10 more in!

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Unplugged and sat on my porch.  Drank 86 ounces so far.  Ate about 15 minutes ago, and will head to bed in about an hour.  Ate almost everything at home:  dug up 4 bushes, and was so hungry and tired that I got an ice cream cone from McDonald’s.  Was going to get a burger or something else, but got a cone instead (much healthier).  In hindsight, probably should have had a banana at home, but I did enjoy the cone?

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday with 72oz, unplugged for over an hour, last snack about 1.5 hours before bed, ate as planned

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.