Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarahlareina
      Participant

Awesome!!!

@sarahlareina

Sarahlareina
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Didn’t eat within an hour of bed time last night. I only got 56 oz in (only 56 sounds crazy to me given that it’s more than usual by a good amount!)</p>

@sarahlareina

Beth
      Participant

I did it … 72 oz today!! Done eating as of now

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I’m done eating. I have one more water to go to make my goal. Bathroom visits have slowed down. I am thankful!

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m at 84 ounces for the day and the last time I ate something was two hours ago. I’m heading to bed now, before I raid the kitchen!

This says that it’s twelve thirty something, but it’s just after eleven thirty here.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Last food at 11:30. Drank 50 ounces today. Heading to bed soon, about 1:30

kmbella363
      Participant

Well I’m late again…got about 78 ounces of fluids in and didnt eat before bedtime I fell asleep after 3 nights no sleep and now I’m awake again and head hunger is driving me crazy lol so I guess its more water for me!!!

Karen B

Maria A
      Participant

Huge birthday party for my 2 year old grandson at my house yesterday so I never had a chance to check in. Not exactly sure how much water I got in, but between water and diet cranberry mango juice, I may have gotten in about 60 oz. I was so tired when I went to bed last night, that I think I may have grabbed 3-4 cheese doodles that were sitting in front of me from the party when I took my bedtime meds.

@thinkhealthy

kmbella363
      Participant

I went to the beach today and got 75 ounces of water in!! when I came home had some prep cooking to do for the week….so tired that I fell asleep with the phone in my hand waiting for the support call!! Now I’m awake again but I didnt eat because I’m to tired to chew! Nihht all

Karen B

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.