Simple Daily Habits Challenge – Day 5

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m at 16 ounces. I should be able to get my 80 in as I was sent home from jury duty after an hour and a half. Tomorrow will be a different story. I’m in the jury pool for a felony trial. ?

Blanche J
      Participant

Half way there… I’ll get it all in today, and then sweat it off at the gym later!!

Sarahlareina
      Participant

Shooting for 60 today, ramping up to 70 by end of week.  What’s helping me the most is taking a bottle of water to bed and drinking it as soon as I get up.  Once my day starts and the whirlwind begins, I have a really hard time staying focused on water.

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Omigosh, me too! If I have 16.9 oz before breakfast, I can usually get in the rest fairly easily. What happens any other time is I don’t even think about water until…um…bedtime… lol

Beth
      Participant

At 66oz but I probably won’t get much more today … Off to bed soon and don’t want to but up all night lol

JanelleS
      Participant

I am so technically challenged! Sorry about posting to the wrong spot. I made it today…just barely! Thanks for the help Nikki!

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m finishing up the day with 68 ounces. Definitely falling short of the 80 plus I’ve been getting, but it was a struggle to get this much in today.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Had a bad day today.  Only got 44 ounces in

KathyP
      Participant

I only got to 50 myself. Too much non-water at lunch. Time to challenge myself to get the water in FIRST.

@kperevosnik

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

So I didn’t make it yesterday either. Sigh.

No real reason why. I just…didn’t.

Today’s goal is to be more mindful of my intake.

JanelleS
      Participant

Got 50 ounces in as of now. Tired tonight going to bed soon. I don’t think I will make it today.

Maria A
      Participant

Didn’t happen. Maybe 16 oz. Lots of coffee(regular and decaf) and tea though.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.