Simple Daily Habits – Day 15 (new habit!)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      KathyP
      Participant

OMG. I’m going to starve.

@kperevosnik

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

No you’re not. Because this week we are going to get you prepared!

Robin Miller
      Participant

First report of the day, I’m at 48 ounces. As for the not eating for 60 minutes before bed. That doesn’t work for me. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night with a growling pouch that keeps me up the rest of the night even if I feed it. I’m not looking at this as a failure to succeed in the challenge, but more of something I’ve learned about myself. I ate at bedtime last night and slept through the night for the first time in a week.

As for this week’s challenge, I already do that. Particularly for at least an hour before bed. I read a book.

As for next week’s challenge, I already do that also. I rarely eat out and always weigh and measure my food. I actually have some measuring “cups” that are very pretty bowls and I measure my food in them and then eat my food out of them! Not to mention that I also use my livliga just right dishes! I tend to be a bit OCD about my food.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Woot! Would you be willing to share tips or help others who need to figure out how they will take on next week?

Robin Miller
        Participant

Sure!

Maria A
      Participant

The unplug challenge shouldn’t be too difficult for me. I normally take some time, usually after breakfast, where I relax on the couch with my feet up and eyes closed (not sleeping), kinda like a meditation. I normally will stay there for 1/2 – 3/4 of an hour and then I feel refreshed. The time after that I usually get involved in something around the house, so I probably am unplugged for more than 60 minutes. I’m going to have to be very mindful on next week’s challenge. I do this majority of the time, but not all.

@thinkhealthy

Beth
      Participant

Lost track of my fluids today (honestly it was probably over 64 but not exactly sure … We were at 6 flags great adventure so I had many nsv’s but hard to keep track of fluids)

Snacks … Done eating for tonight … At least another hour til bed

Devices … Easy today since we were out … Might be harder when less to do

Next week should be OK … We don’t eat out often .

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’ll be finishing up with at least 88 ounces. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I’m having my snack at bedtime so I can actually sleep! As for this week’s challenge, I was unplugged for most of the day.

Sarahlareina
      Participant

Water not so great at 40 oz.  I stopped eating 90 min before bed. Unplugging for a full hour might be hard, but I’m going to try!

I do prep all my own food during the week normally. Once or twice on the weekends I typically go out with the hubs, so next week shouldn’t be hard for me.

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Only got about 50 ounces of fluids in today, last snack was an hour ago.  Didn’t manage to unplug today completely. Had tv on all day, binge watching Orange is the New Black.

Next week’s challenge will be a very hard one for me. I almost never cook, except for microwaving things.  But, I think it will be a good one for me to work on.

Maria A
      Participant

Didn’t manage to get much water in, maybe 20 oz. I “unplugged” for at least one hour in the morning if not more. No food 2 hours before bed.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.