Simple Daily Habits – Day 20

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kmbella363
      Participant

Here I am days behind as usual!! Things are goi g good. So far I have been doing well with the water and winding down 1 hour before bed. Not really having a problem staying away from technology either. Just having a problem staying awake to report back lol….Im def a work in progress!!

Karen B

Robin Miller
      Participant

80 ounces in, unplugged most of the day. I ended up having to get up and have a snack not long after I went to bed last night. I had my snack just before bed so I could sleep through the night, but before I made it to bed, my husband and I had an unexpected adventure. He was out back letting the dog have one last trip to do her business and caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. It was a two foot long snake slithering up the brick by the patio. I feel quite sure that it was after the baby birds in the nest up in the corner of the patio. Long story short, I held the flashlight while he killed the snake. By the time we had settled down, the snack I had earlier was pretty much burned up. First it was a gecko lizard in my bed (Sunday night) and now a snake climbing my house. I shudder to think what tonight might bring!

KathyP
      Participant

I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!

Also, the uula looks cool. But, if you’re a cheap person who has a smart phone, there are iphone apps that remind you to drink water. So, it’s something to consider to help you…

@kperevosnik

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Thats true but…apps are easy to ignore. (Especially in situations where you are not paying attention to your phone, like at work.) Ulla is not!

Maria A
      Participant

Water, about 20 oz. (yet again). I may have to get myself an ulla!!! I don’t plan on eating anything else tonight and will probably head to bed around 11:oo. Majority of the day I’ve been unplugged.

@thinkhealthy

Sarahlareina
      Participant

All 3 goals met – WOOT!  72 oz on the nose

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

I lost track of my water today, but it was somewhere around 50 ounces. Need to get back on track with that. Unplugged for several hours today. Ate a few minutes ago. Had a brain fart and forgot.  Heading to bed now.

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday with about 70oz …all other goals met including gym while on vacay

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

You guys are doing awesome with the water!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.