Simple Daily Habits -Day 22

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

Feel free to think out loud here! I have a few meals planned out. The big exception to next week will be date night. We usually do dinner and some sort of activity and that is IMPORTANT time! But other than that, I’m packing 🙂

Beth
      Participant

74oz (what!??!!). All other goals met too 🙂

Robin Miller
      Participant

86 ounces in, currently having my snack before bed and I was unplugged most of the day. I actually ran errands and it wasn’t until I got home that I realized I had left my phone at home! All food was made, portioned and eaten at home.

Sarahlareina
      Participant

72 down and no eating after 7:30. I only unplugged 45 consecutive minutes today. Prepared all my own food.

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Unplugged a few hours today. Only drank about 40 ounces. Had banana dippers a little while ago. I had a salad today, but not much more “planned” foods. Tomorrow I’m going shopping for ingredients to make vegetarian chili, and low fat potato salad.

Maria A
      Participant

About 30 oz. of water, unplugged majority of the day, no food 1 hour before bed and the only unplanned item today was the Isopure fruit protein water I bought when I stopped at GNC for vitamins and some protein bars.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.