Simple Daily Habits – Day 24 (new habit!)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      KathyP
      Participant

cool.

@kperevosnik

Robin Miller
      Participant

Clear!

As for the other challenges, I have 60/80 ounces of liquids in so far today. I’m still eating my snack at bedtime and am actually getting a bit of more sleep. After yesterday’s extremely STRESSFUL day with my dog, I’ve been unplugged most of the day just relaxing and reading.

For the next challenge, I have made 3 double batches of Unjury protein balls for snacks. I have a roast in the crockpot with carrots and green beans (and potatoes for my husband) that will be dinner tonight and lunches next week. I’ll be making several batches of cream cheese/egg “pancakes” to use as bread for sandwiches. The rest of the meals are still in the planning stages so I’ll keep you posted as I get those planned out completely.

Sarahlareina
      Participant

Unplugged for over an hour already today and will do my weekly meal planning tonight. I hunt for new recipes and log them in MFP, and then create a daily log so I can see my macros (~1200 net calories, 80+ grams of protein and 130 max grams of carbs).  Only 36 oz of water so far.

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Unplugged and sat on my porch around 8:30. While sitting there, a deer came strolling up my street, stopped in front of my house, looked at me, and casually strolled on!  Wouldn’t have seen that without this challenge!

Had 62 ounces today. Ate awhile ago, drank and got hungry again, so I just had a little cheese. Heading to bed now.

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday at 72oz!!  Unplugged a good part of the day, last food a little over an hour before bed, even brought my own dinner to an impromptu party knowing it was unlikely they would have good foods for me (and I was correct and glad I did). Food is planned for the week but not cooking until tomorrow as we will be out at a grad party tonight (bringing my own dinner to that one too)

Maria A
      Participant

Probably 30 oz. of water. Unplugged most of the day. No food 1 hour before bed.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.