Simple Daily Habits – Day 25!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

Just wanted to report in before I head to bed early. 80+ ounces in, unplugged most of the day, about to have my snack before bed.

Some of the meals I have planned for the week are :

Breakfast – shakes, cottage cheese with fruit or peanut butter in it, eggs (most likely omelets)

Lunch – leftover roast and veggies, sandwiches made with my grocery store’s in house Deli meats (the only ingredients besides the actual meat is olive oil, salt and pepper) on the Greek cream cheese/egg “pancakes”

Dinner – one night of the roast and veggies, egg roll in a bowl, turkey meatballs in homemade marinara sauce.

I usually don’t plan more than three meals for a week as there is just the two of us to eat all the leftovers.

Oh, and on Friday, my younger daughter and I are going to Gengus Grill for lunch. I will be able to pick all of the ingredients used in my lunch and control what and how much I eat.

Sarahlareina
      Participant

I don’t know how some people make different meals for each day – that sounds like so much work!  Luckily, I’m very content with eating the same thing several days in a row.  The heat this weekend is getting to me…it hit 95 here.  Trust and believe that I know that sounds whiny, but Seattle has NO AIR CONDITIONING!  Most of the businesses don’t even have a/c because it rarely gets over 85 and that only lasts for a couple of weeks each summer.  I’m unmotivated to cook or exercise :/

But here’s my plan:

B: chocolate zucchini protein muffins

L: chicken lettuce wraps

D: carnitas & salad and/or pico

S: snap pea crisps or homemade protein cheesecakes

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

I don’t know how some people make different meals for each day – that sounds like so much work!

I can’t speak for anyone else but for me it’s  necessity. I feed myself + four other grown people so food goes quickly! When cooking for myself I usually make two things. My kids are in charge of Taco Tuesday. And then we always have at least one “wing it” night (which this week will be when we make “zushi”).

I think it’s probably pretty convenient if you are good with one meal straight through. Make one thing and you’re done! Your menu sounds really good.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Almost forgot to report today. Had 60 ounces, unplugged several hours, ate over an hour ago. Will post plan tomorrow

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday with 70oz, unplugged numerous hours, ate late (got home late and needed a snack but was in bed even later). I have a nutritionist/surgeon 2 year follow up appt today so am happy to get some guide!Ines (the book they provide stops at 1 year post op and 1200 calories) my meal plan:

B: scrambled eggs with fruit or protein pancakes

L: yogurt with fruit, grilled chicken with salad or chicken salad with 4triscuits

D: grilled chicken with salad, zoodles with Turkey meatballs

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Please let us know how that goes! I’m interested to hear what they tell you.

Maria A
      Participant

Probably about 35 oz. of water. Unplugged most of the day. Grocery shopped so I am ready for this week’s challenge. No food 1 hour before bed.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.