Simple Daily Habits – Day 26

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarahlareina
      Participant

And the water is definitely becoming more habitual!   40 oz. so far, and food is all home prepped today.

BTW, what’s the July challenge?

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

It’s the “Treat Yo’Self” Challenge!

I’m still working out all the things we’ll do but I will have the sign up form up this evening!

Robin Miller
      Participant

I’m at 68 ounces right now, was unplugged all morning and am having roast and veggies for dinner. I had a shake for breakfast at home (didn’t take it in the car with me to the grocery store). Lunch was a turkey and provolone “sandwich” on two of my cream cheese/egg pancakes. These are working out really well as a bread substitute.

Maria A
      Participant

I think I may have had about 64 oz. of water today!!! Sweeping the front porch got me thirsty so I kept sipping and filling my new handy dandy water bottle which actually keeps my water very cold for almost 24 hours!! I had yogurt for breakfast, leftover over steak for lunch and I made veal and peppers over zoodles for dinner. This is probably the 1st time today that I have plugged in. As of now I don’t anticipate having anything more to eat before bed, but if the grumblies bother me too much I may have to have a few cherries.

@thinkhealthy

KathyP
      Participant

Hello Monday. I successfully missed all 4 goals. Grrr.

Tomorrow is another day.

Yesterday I did pretty good – close on water 60?, unplugged, and I don’t think I ate within the hour. I fell asleep reading though.

im headed up with my book now. Must unwind for tomorrow (today’s standing 30-45 min meeting went for 4 hrs. No snack, late lunch, and worked late trying to catch up. Definitely Monday.

gnight

@kperevosnik

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Had 50 ounces today. Last ate 1 hr 15 min ago, unplugged for awhile today, not sure if it was an hour.  Ate at home today, but didn’t prepare anything.  Had protein drinks, salad, cheese, apple slices, popcorn. Not feeling great today, so I sat around and snacked a bit.  Will try to make my veggie chili tomorrow (I keep putting it off).

my plan is to have a premier protein drink every day for breakfast.  I’m going to boil some eggs for snacks, I also have some fruit snacks, and Greek yogurt.  I’m going to make chili for meals; I usually get 7 to 8 servings from it.  I’m also going to make low fat potato salad for meals.  I’m going to have an occasional Hershey bar, and probably a nonfat latte most days.

I usually eat at home, seldom eat out, but I almost never cook. Hopefully this challenge will help get me in the habit of actually preparing foods.

Beth
      Participant

Ended yesterday with only 64oz (too many interruptions) , kept to my eating plan, unplugged for more than an hour.

2 year appt. With surgeon was good … He is proud/happy with my progress. Nutritionist called out sick so couldn’t answer any of my questions. She is supposed to call me and do it over the phone in the next few days.

Surgeon did say that my blood work is good … Can tell that I take my vitamins and should keep up what I am doing 🙂

Sarahlareina
        Participant

Yay!  It’s always good to hear you’re doing the right things

@sarahlareina

Sarahlareina
      Participant

I ended with 64 also. I met the other 3 goals.

@sarahlareina

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.