Simple Daily Habits – Day 7

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Miller
      Participant

Probably about 6 times throughout the day. Drinking 20 ounces at bedtime doesn’t typically even wake me up during the night. Keep in mind that, until a few weeks ago I was getting close to 100 ounces a day and my goals the last couple of weeks has been to get back to my 80 ounces of liquids a day. (what my bariatric center calls for) as for some unknown reason, I started slacking off . My body has pretty much adjusted to this amount since I started drinking the 80 a day 6 months before my RNY two and a half years ago.

By the way, I’m at 50 ounces so far and, now that my 30 minutes are up, about to drink more.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Ok, I have to do it…

ROBIN APPRECIATION MOMENT!

You know what I appreciate about you? You are just so dedicated!

And you take things one day at a time, but you have focus to know what you want to accomplish each day.

My friend, that makes you an inspiration. Thanks for being a great example to us all with your consistency.

Now if you’ll excuse me…I’m gonna go fill my bottle. You drink, I drink.

Robin Miller
        Participant

Awwwwww! You’re making me blush.

KathyP
      Participant

Robin, you are my hero!!

Today, so far, I’m at 54 (is anyone sensing a trend? I seem to stop drinking when I leave work. )

@kperevosnik

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

You knew I was going to ask this…

So what can you do about that? Keeping in mind when you make the right thing to do, an easy thing to do, you are more likely to do it!

Robin Miller
      Participant

Okay, I’m at 84 ounces now. Probably going to stop until after dinner. Maybe. My husband is working late to make up for the time spent having his MRI yesterday so dinner will probably be a couple of hours later than usual. So, at the moment I’m done until after dinner, but that could change! ??☕

kmbella363
      Participant

I too think Robin is awesome! I am jealous that you can sleep through the night though!!Im at 68 ounces right now so pretty confident I will make it to 72 before I close my eyes!

Karen B

Beth
      Participant

60 oz right now … Probably another 6 before bed

Blanche J
      Participant

80 oz today… soooo tired

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I’m at 54. I’m going to get another bottle in before bed to bring it up to 70 then I quit for today

Sarahlareina
      Participant

I’m super jealous of Robin – only 6 times and none at night ???  Is that your super power?  I think peeing so much is one reason I dislike water.  I wish I only had to go once a day – it’s a flaw in the human body, if you ask me.

So anyway, I’m at 60 ounces. And I’ve probably peed 25 times today.

@sarahlareina

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Should be 55 to 60 ounces today.  I go about three times a day. Need to increase my water a bit more.

Maria A
      Participant

Rough day. PT kicked my butt 1st thing in morning. Then off to see my surgeon for post-op check-up and after that went for my allergy shots. Talk about tired and pain. Only got about 30 oz. in.

@thinkhealthy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.