Simple Daily Habits Challenge – Day 1 (Plus this week's habit!)

Home Welcome to the Foodie Forums! Monthly Challenges June 2017: The Simple Healthy Habits Challenge Simple Daily Habits Challenge – Day 1 (Plus this week's habit!)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      JanelleS
      Participant

Already half way there. Hopefully I stay on track.

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I’m about half-way there too. Post when you get done and I will as well.

welnic09
      Participant

I’m in! and even on time!! Already at 80oz today 🙂

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

I am still only half-way. Forgot my MiO. Plain water makes my tummy hurt.

The struggle is real.

Beth
      Participant

I’m going to be honest … 72 oz not going to happen … 32 oz in for today so far … Cannot drink too much at work #teacherproblems #notimetopee… Will TRY too get more than 64. Once school is out I will aim higher

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

@beffietheteach THIS is why I am so glad I made accountability the focus of reporting back – thank you!

Sometimes we have a challenge set before us and it’s a bit more than we can take on. But saying that, articulating it, and endeavoring to do the best you can within your parameters, that is what accountability is all about!

Blanche J
      Participant

80 oz plain water (w/lemon) today… on top of my protein shake (24oz) and coffee! Can you say PEE?? Lol. And it’s only 5pm. I better stop as I would like to sleep some tonight!!!

Sarahlareina
      Participant

I thought you said these weren’t going to be crazy hard?!?!  No way I’ll make 72 today, but will try for 30. 4+ hours in a plane this evening…

@sarahlareina

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Crazy hard is subjective! For some this is hard, some easy.

Me…hard!

But that’s why I put this challenge in week one. We have a few more weeks to work up to consistently doing this every day!

Maria A
      Participant

Well if my 2 decaf coffees count, that’s 20 oz. Plus I think I’ve sipped through almost 32 oz. if water so far (haven’t measured going by how much I have drunk from my bottles). If my coffee doesn’t count, I know I will fall short of 72 oz.

@thinkhealthy

Nikki Massie
        Keymaster

Keep working on it. We will be working this habit allllll the way through the month of June. ?

Robin Miller
      Participant

Whew! I’m at 84 ounces at the moment. I know that I’ll getting at least 20 more before bed.

JanelleS
      Participant

Did it! How many times will I have to get up in the middle of the night? It’s all good. Keep drinking everyone!

kmbella363
      Participant

Made it to 76 ounces but like lots of others I will be up peeing all night lol Insomnia has its perks:)

Karen B

Nikki Massie
      Keymaster

I got to 64 and I’m falling asleep.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Kspot42

Nope not gonna make it today. I didn’t get my mug filled and I HAVE to have cold water any other water makes me ill. I have no idea how much I actually got in today. I’m gonna guess with my 11oz shake I got MAYBE 20 oz.

Robin Miller
      Participant

104 ounces. I’m sloshing.

Susan Sheipe
      Participant

Didn’t see this until after 1:00, so I got a late start. So far at 54 oz, might be able to squeeze in a few more.

Beth
      Participant

Ended up with 68oz … Closer than I thought! Thank you @nikkimassey for the challenge and understanding!

KathyP
      Participant

I made it to 54 before I fell asleep last night. More with the caffeine but I don’t count that…

today is a new day!

@kperevosnik

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.